No Measure of Time Will Be Long Enough, But Lets Start With Forever...

MAY YOU ALWAYS BE FEELING,

PURE TWILIGHT!




Monday, September 12, 2011

Forks was AMAZING!! PICS AND STORY INCLUDED! MORE TO COME!!

Forks, LaPush, First Beach, Port Angeles....WOW!! What a fun trip! Pure Twilight met up with Twili-fe, Our Twilight Corner, and Twilighters Dream (along with my amazing Mother and awesome sister) for a weekend trip of a lifetime! Friday night started off with dinner with my family in FORKS before we met the girls. My sister and I ate at a little cafe and it was a lot of fun :)
After dinner, we headed off towards Alice's closet, where the Bridal Shower for Bella was taking place~! There they were, all the girls from my favorite Twilight pages, getting their TP wedding dress sparkling skills on! Lisa looked radiant as a Bella Bride! (Pic hopefully to come soon, as all the really really fun ones are on my Mom's camera!, I have quite a few though!).  We all met and hung out and when it was time to go back to our hotel.....

We all got to have a Twilight party! I got my picture with the Edward cutout that Lynn from Our Twilight Corner brought along...
And I also got a gorgeous bracelet that Lisa from Twilighters Dream made me! It was all starting off to be a great weekend in Forks!
The next morning was full of shopping and fun and Breakfast at:
Then afterwards I told the girls I would be back, but I just had to drive to LaPush and go to First Beach! Let me tell you that it was the most beautiful Beach in the Northwest I have ever seen in my life! Just breathtaking!!!
Now, I must say that seeing all of Forks was amazing (for more pics you will have to visit Pure Twilight @https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pure-Twilight/130203210385938
The Beach also had some of Jacob there as well!!!
I will have more to share soon! Also, be aware that the Forks Challenge competition for those who went to Forks, I have the perfect prize! So get those pics up guys!
Thanks
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment